About Blog

It has returned for round 2. These are my views on the recent sporting results and news. Posting everyday when possible.



Wednesday 2 January 2013

It is Back


As it is a new year I though i would bring back the blog, after a bumper year of sport 2012 has left us and 2013 has begun.  We have already crowned the first 2013 world champion as Phil 'The Power' Taylor won his 16th world darts title by beating Michael van Gerwen 7-4 in an absorbing PDC World Championship final.

The main reason this is back is for me to have the ability to rant about sport again but I did this mainly to show the world what I did when i was bored over the Christmas Period, more on that in the next post.


I will try and post daily but don't hold me to that and will also get some trivia questions going as well throughout the return of the blog.

All there is left to say is I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I will get from writing it.


Trivia Question 1 (Answer will be given with the next trivia question)

Can you name the 3 football teams that have 4 separate spans in the English Premier League?

No comments:

Post a Comment