About Blog

It has returned for round 2. These are my views on the recent sporting results and news. Posting everyday when possible.



Tuesday 24 August 2010

Hello World

I have always had many opinions on sport and now I would to share them with you all. 
Now some of you may not agree with what I say in them, I am always open to other opinions on the matter, feel free to comment and share my opinion with others just if you do please source me.
I will talk about a variety of sports including major ones and a few some of you might not now much about, i hope what i right will get you to check out these sports because i truly believe that sporting competitions is one of the greatest aspects of life.
Also check the link on the side  for the latest stat tweet.
Well that is what i hope to accomplish with this blog hope you enjoy, if so follow and pass the blog on.

No comments:

Post a Comment